{no joke: part of the reason i was excited to start blogging again is to join all the fun link-ups i was reading every week!}
dear football season,
I AM SO READY FOR YOU.
love, buckeye callie
dear ohio stadium,
i can't wait to be inside you tomorrow.
love, buckeye callie (again)
dear hurricane isaac,
if you could please slow your roll a little bit so your after-effects don't hit columbus until after 3:30 p.m. tomorrow, it would be greatly appreciated. no one wants to see 107,000 scarlet-and-gray-wearing drowned rats. #notpretty
love, rain-dancing callie
dear work,
thank you for announcing that we get an early release today ahead of time. i will use this time to run 80 gazillion errands before a double date tonight.
love, unrelaxed callie
dear kitchen,
i have no idea when i am going to find the time to hang out with you to bake my cupcakes for mike's family reunion. between two double dates, tomorrow's game, and church this weekend, my free time is limited. it might be you and me and an all-nighter on saturday.
love, apron-wearing callie
dear mike,
i apologize in advance if i am stressed out tonight. rest assured i am excited to spend the weekend with you, your friends, and your family. and i am thrilled you're not traveling next week!
love, your trying-to-do-everything-all-at-once girlfriend
dear readers,
i love each and every one of you, and i hope you have a fantastic long weekend!







I read all these and giggled because A) We sure do love us some buckeyes!
ReplyDeleteand B) You seem as over stressed and over scheduled as I have been lately. I need a few weekends where the world will not end if I don't do something.