HOMEABOUT BLOGGERFAVESQUOTABLECOLUMBUSLOVE

Friday, September 14, 2012

it's the freakin' weekend (almost)


dear little one bedroom/one bath apartment,
HOW do you get SO DIRTY all the time? i swear i just cleaned you last week. what's with the dust? the clutter? the disaster that is my bathtub? what do i do to you each week that causes this? i just cleaned you last night, so you better stay that way for a while. or else.
love, cleaning-hater callie

dear mary sue,
i cannot wait to see you in one teeny tiny week!! can you believe the last time we celebrated my birthday together was 8 years ago? i am so excited for you to meet some of my friends you haven't met before (your steelers-fan family), and more than anything, i'm just pumped to spend time with you. care to join me in spiked peppermint hot chocolate on homecoming morning??
love, calshine

dear blender,
i am so excited about our new love affair. mike doesn't mind. he's totally supportive. i'm finding myself scouring the internet for more smoothie recipes. just you wait!
love, your obsessed owner

dear noodles & co,
thanks for my delicious dinner last night. what do you do with your chicken that makes it so juicy and fresh? whatever it is, keep on keeping on. it's awesome.
love, carb-adoring callie

dear readers,
i hinted yesterday that there's going to be a giveaway in these here parts next week. i will post it on monday and the winner will be drawn on wednesday. that's only 3 days to get your sweet butts in the drawing! trust me, you're going to want to enter. i tell you now so you can properly prepare.
love, your soon-to-be favorite person

have a fab weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Smoothies = easy and delish. Add a handful of spinach, I promise you'll never know it's in there!
    I do a lot of frozen fruits that I put in freezer bags in the summer when they're in abundance then whip 'em out whenever I need them. And don't forget bananas. If you eat half, freeze the other and then toss it in later. Did I mention I like to freeze things? :) No human heads. That's rule #1.

    And P.S. I will be singing R-Kelly all weekend now thanks to your blog title. :)

    ReplyDelete

i love each and every comment i receive! please feel free to share your thoughts with me. :)